When you need to frequently change location, the PC Coach, with its eight and 10 seat options, is perfect for delivering training – or testing. With its mid-sized luxury coach body and state-of-the art technology, the PC Coach is easily driven – and parked – at your chosen location.
If you need to quickly deploy – then redeploy – a mobile learning environment to different locations for one day or a year, the PC Coach is the logical choice. It has transformed restaurant drive-thrus, community centres, pub and head office car parks into high impact training venues. Available in two versions, 8 or 10 delegate (only 8.5m / 9.5m long respectively).
- Ergonomically designed interior seating 8 or 10 delegates and one trainer in complete comfort at purpose built, fully adjustable workstations designed to maximise legroom, space and comfort.
- Air cooling units ensure delegate comfort all year round. Heating is provided by either onboard diesel heater or via the reverse cycle air cooling units.
- The trainer’s workstation area allows eye contact with every delegate and designed with additional space for notes and handouts.
- Trainer has the ability to show their screen on every delegate monitor and can remotely observe each delegates progress.
- Quickly and simply connect to any organisation’s network plus an easy server install for any bespoke system.
- Power requirement is one 13-amp plug socket with 20m of heavy duty weather proof power cable available.
- Alternatively, all PC Coaches are fitted with onboard generators.
- Each coach carries a white board, flip chart and printer.
- Health and Safety: each Coach contains a clearly identifiable ‘Fire Exit’ sign. Full Health and Safety and Electrical compliance certified.
- Security: Each Coach is alarmed and fitted with security devices such as window bars preventing entry.
- Compliance Built: Full Health and Safety and Electrical compliance certified.
- Optional internet connectivity (via 3g) can be supplied.